All State Choir

Jary Martinez on the left and Ella Lindenberg on the right

Congratulations to Ella Lindenberg and Jary Martinez, who will proudly be representing Glenwood Springs High School in the Colorado All State Choir 2022. 

In early October, these students were two amongst the thousands that auditioned across Colorado. They performed solo songs in front of judges, as well as demonstrated other artistic skills, such as sight-reading, aural skills, and their knowledge of music theory. 

“It is a true honor to be selected to sing in this outstanding Choir,” said Shanti Gruber, a choir, drama, and music teacher across the Roaring Fork valley. “Thousands of students auditioned across the state in early October, demonstrating vocal excellence in singing. Each student prepared a solo art song piece to perform memorized in front of a judge. These skills are comparable to college-level music school auditions. ” 

These GSHS seniors will represent Glenwood Springs High School on January 20 at the Colorado All State Choir Festival and Jan. 22 at the Colorado All State Choir Concert. The events take place at the Buell Theater located in the heart of Downtown Denver. As January draws closer, more information can be found on the Colorado All-State Choir website: https://aschoir.com/