Girls Soccer, Coming Back Better than Ever

Alondra Montes Perez, Brimstone Reporter

Glenwood Springs High School determines the limit and courage of each young lady when competing for our school. The girls soccer team has overcome much in the course of recent years and now towards 2022. 

In 2020, the soccer season was dropped due to Covid and the protocols following it. Numerous girls arrived at other soccer groups outside of school. In spite of the fact that it wasn’t easy to drop the season, numerous girls will come this 2021-22 stronger than ever.

I’m Alondra, a senior understudy at GSHS and soccer player who will give it my everything and establish that we have come more impressively and more prepared than ever. Covid was only a little obstruction and that isn’t going to let us down from proceeding to show that demons are prepared and back. Numerous seniors this year include, Sidney Reinhold, Briana Ortega, Alondra Montes, Cindy Mellin, Paige Rightmire, Sequoyah Rio, Ruth Ayala, Ella Johnson and only a couple of new faces that will contend in this year’s season.

All high school girls are qualified to play and make the team greater and prouder into this spring year. All things considered, competing and running with a ball across a field and scoring isn’t all that, it’s working hard as a team and giving it our all. 

Having the option to work together can create incredible things and result in astounding results. Let’s go girls and let’s go Demons! Lets get prepared for this spring season of 2022.