Chuck E Cheese and Their Recycled Pizza

James Howell, Reporter

Hold onto your wigs because Shane Dawson is back!

Shane Dawson has come back to YouTube with a two-part conspiracy theory series after taking a four-month break. Shane Dawson is a YouTube personnel with over 20 million subscribers, over 1.7k videos, and over 4.5 billion views! Shane started on the popular video streaming site in September of 2005, around the time it was made. He has been into making videos his whole life.

“I put all my energy into my passion, which was making videos,” Shane mentioned in his short film titled The Lottery. “I hoped that one day I would be successful enough to take care of my family. The videos I was making weren’t really seen by anyone except for my family. And then years later when Youtube came around I started posting them there, and more than just my family was seeing my weird creationsit was anybody who wanted to, and over time, for some reason, a lot of people did.”

Shane Dawson is most known and praised for his series on controversial celebrities featuring Jeffree Star, Kathy Griffin, and most recently Jake Paul. He has also made short movies, two books, and starred in a Taco Bell commercial. Although, his conspiracy theory videos are arguably what he is most known and praised for.

His conspiracy theory videos are known to tear at companies, question celebrities, and expose things part of your everyday life.

Shane has stirred up some controversy with the popular family entertainment company, Chuck E Cheese, particularly targeting their pizza. Say what?!

Chuck E Cheese has been accused of ‘recycling’ their pizza by Shane Dawson in his most recent video. This theory comes from the pizza slices’ strange and uneven angles. Shane claims that they reheat the slices of pizza that aren’t eaten.

“So I noticed this when I was 8 years old or something,” he said. “I was like, wait a minute, how come all the pieces are different?”

Chuck E Cheese made a statement last Tuesday disregarding the accusations.

“The claims made in this video about Chuck E. Cheese’s and our pizza are unequivocally false,” the chain said in a statement sent to multiple media outlets. “No conspiracies here — our pizzas are made to order and we prepare our dough fresh in restaurant, which means that they’re not always perfectly uniform in shape, but always delicious.”

Shane Dawson responded to Chuck E Cheese’s statement on Twitter.

“Imagine if chuck e. cheese just leaned into this whole thing and was like “come try our pizza for yourself and see what happens.” I think we all would respect that hussle hahaha”

Chuck E Cheese hasn’t yet announced whether they are going to take legal actions against Dawson.

Whether Shane Dawson is getting sued by Chuck E Cheese or not is unknown, but Shane is already working on his next video which features Jefree Star. There has yet to be a release date.

You can still catch up with Shane on his boyfriend, Ryland Adam’s Youtube channel or his social media accounts on Instagram or Twitter.